My Dad is A Salesman


   My Dad is a sales. Every day, after I sleep, he goes home, without any holidays, and no more time to play with me. It is said that sales is particularly difficult this year, I am very worried about him.


  
 If my father loses his work, he can not buy fish and meat to me. If no fish and meat, my memory will drop. Then, my school work will drop, and blamed by teachers and parents, I will fell sad. If I feel sad, I will lose the confidence to my study. If no confidence, I can not graduate successfully from university, then, no good job to me. If no job, I can not make money, no taxes to country.
   

  
 So the teacher will not get salary from the country, which will effect next generation's education and the development of our country. If no good development of our country, it can not be strong, and then another countries will tease us.


     So the Third World War will star. If using nuclear weapon during the war, which will destroy the natural environment. If the natural environment is destroyed, the atmosphere will break a big hole. If the atmosphere broken, the temperature on the earth will rise. Then the iceberg in the bipolar will melt, if the iceberg melting, the Earth's water level will rise, after then, all humans will be drowned.



  This is absolutely related to the safety of life and property of all mankind. So in order to all human's life, we need to appeal to all people to take care of our sales business.



【Teacher comments: your logical thinking is so strong. Please tell your father immediately, teachers will appeal to all teachers and patients to support all sales business.】



Reading here, are you making a bigger smile.

More information, please visit http://www.starnewtech.com 

评论

此博客中的热门博文